Born 1977. Communication science studies at the University Duisburg-Essen and Economic studies at the FernUniversität Hagen. Since January 2006 she is researcher at the Institute for Work and Technology and since January 2007 she works for the IAT research department ‘Innovation, Space & Culture’.
The role of networks for a sustainable regional economy (based on the example of regional human capital).
Supervisor and promotor: Prof.Dr. Hans Th.A. Bressers, University of Twente, Twente Centre for Studies in Technology and Sustainable Development
'Daily supervisor’ and assistent-promotor: Dr. Frans H.J.M. Coenen, University of Twente, Twente Centre for Studies in Technology and Sustainable Development
- Exploiting untapped regional potential for retention and (re)attraction of skilled workers
- Brain flow
- human capital as knowledge carrier
- regional image
- regional cultures/corporate cultures
- cultural exchange and communication
- Lifelong Learning for disadvantaged groups
Gesellschaft für Interkulturelle Philosophie e.V. (GIP); Netzwerk Essener Kommunikationswissenschaft e.V. (NEK).